Our next stop in California was Roseville where Casey went to High School. It was fun to see his old stomping grounds, where he wrestled, and where he "was the man" : ) Summer Sanders was an olympic swimmer and she built the city a really nice aquatics center that Casey has mentioned a few times. It was also fun to hear Casey and Jason reminisce about the good 'ole days.
Go Timberwolves!


Where all the cool people ate lunch (obviously that included Casey and Jason)


Summer Sanders infamous pool

As you can see, it had a water slide and everything

Summer Sanders now hosts "The Sports List" on Fox Sports, so whenever we see her I tease Casey about how he's so special that she built his pool, so of course I had to take a picture in front of it : )

Antelope Stake Center. Only seven of this model of stake center were built and they are the biggest in the world.
1 comment:
I just looked at all your new pictures! What great shots! Also, really neat to see all the sights and remember the good times of long ago. I especially love the poppies! Thanks for sharing your updates. It inspires me to do more on my blog!!! Now that I have DSL installed I can do the blog updates quicker.....
Post a Comment