It took us a while, but we had finally made it to California. Our first stop down memory lane was Auburn where Casey went to Middle School. I couldn't believe how green it was. There were trees everywhere you looked and they were beautiful. It seemed like we walked around a lot, but that is probably because I was in my new heels and my feet were killing me : ) It was fun to see where movies that I had seen were filmed and the view from the bridge was amazing.The lake where Casey and Jason went fishing and caught frogs : )
We couldn't go through California without getting a picture of the state flower. I miss all the poppies springing up everywhere.
Forrest Hill Bridge. One of the beginning scenes in XXX when Vin Diesel jumps off the bridge in a Corvette and then parachutes to the bottom was filmed here. I thought that was pretty cool along with the view.




Behind Casey's house was an apple orchard that he used to walk through to get to school. The film Phenomenon (with John Travolta) was also filmed here. Casey liked to show us all the places where movies were filmed.


No comments:
Post a Comment