Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Intramural Soccer


Casey plays A LOT of intramural sports (14 intramural seasons, playing coed soccer, men's soccer, 7-on-7 football, 9-on-9 football, ultimate frisbee and badminton), and this semester was no different. Here is his coed soccer team picture after they had an undefeated season and won the coveted Intramural Champion t-shirt. When you win, the intramural officials even give a speech about how special you are and how proud you should be : ) Casey's team was also the #1 seed in Division 1 (out of 3 Divisions and 120 teams), so they were really good, but they wouldn't have been as good without the best goalie ever : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I was so upset that I couldn't be there!!! But I was so happy to hear that they finally won that dang shirt! They all deserved it. That shirt just looks so great on all of them..it fits them perfectly. =)