Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Intramural Football

And it's all 0ver



Congratulatory Chest Bumps courtesy of Kevin


All for the game, and he only had to have seven stitches : )


Casey led in sacks for the season
Casey in Action
Halftime Pep Talk

Heisman Trophy Pose (almost)




Josh's mishap




Some of Casey's favorite pictures


Huddle


The Team, from top left: Mark, Brad, Kevin, Chris, Casey, Billy, Hauser, from bottom left: Ryan, Josh, JD, and Spencer.


Along with soccer, Casey recruited players and put together an awesome 9-on-9 football team. They were really intense and started practicing 2 months before the season even started, drew up plays, and "Coach" Casey had meetings before each game with his team captains. It was really amusing to sit and listen to them talk about the games : ) They lost their very first game after losing confidence when Josh Dalton (their running back) got hurt, but they didn't let it get to them and finished the season off strong. After their first loss, a few injuries, and some other mishaps, two more teams forfeited, and they won every game after that, including the championship game. Casey won two Intramural Championships in a matter of four days, which is one more than Jason who has played in twice as many intramural seasons (Casey wanted me to add that : ) ). Since I was his #1 fan and "he wouldn't have won without me," he went and traded in one of the t-shirts for a small, so I could wear it : )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey I won two tshirts. Not in one semester, but I won two tshirts (coed soccer and men's volleyball). I also won two indoor soccer championships, but they aren't part of BYU.