Sunday, December 05, 2010

We are grateful...

...that we were able to have a great Thanksgiving spent with friends and family. We had a wonderful day filled with running, football, food, laughs, talking, hanging out, more food, and Harry Potter that night. Who could ask for more?

The morning started out bright and early with me running the Roseville Turkey Trot. Charity signed up all the sister-in-laws and it was fun. Charity and I ran the 5K and Ashley ran the 10K. I ended up getting 4th in my age group, which was a pleasant surprise since I had only ran one other time since having Benson.

The kids as they were cheering us on. This picture kills me because it is typical Weston and Paisley.

The three runners in our shirts

My fan group

Playing football in our cul-de-sac

The kid's tables. It was nice being able to have it in a house this year. I got to use all my nice dishes and decorate the table, which I really enjoyed.

Benson and me

The adult table

My centerpiece

1 comment:

JD said...

you and ann should get together to make centerpieces. she would love it.

nice job running...you probably ran more in that little jaunt than i have since visiting you guys last november :)