Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too?

March 4 was my birthday and we were in San Francisco for it, but despite his long hours and being in a different city, Casey made it a great one for me. He surprised me with flowers and then took me to Sutro's at the Cliffhouse for dinner (http://www.cliffhouse.com/sutro/index.html). It was a really nice restaurant and a very pleasant surprise for me. The chef and staff were very nice and accomodating. They sent over free food for Weston, a free appetizer, the chef came over and fed Weston ice cream, and gave us two free desserts. They also gave me a signed Happy Birthday menu as a keepsake for the evening. Everything was absolutely delicious and I was in heaven. Thank you baby! The next Sunday we had my birthday dinner with family (dinner by Ashley, cake by Charity) and I opened my presents. Thanks to everyone that called, emailed, and sent cards as well. You all made my 26th birthday wonderful!

My beautiful flowers
Chef George Morrone feeding Weston ice cream
Bittersweet chocolate mousse with toffee bits, and Butterscotch Pots de Creme. Yum!
Blowing out the candles while Weston chews on some celery :)Opening presents

5 comments:

caseytanner said...

Happy Birthday again. I'll never forget that carpaccio.

JD said...

glad you had a good birthday!

mom said...

Jenna - you are beautiful! Your pictures look great and I love your ear rings!

If only I could be content with celery when there was a delicious cake in front of me!

Kerstin Miller said...

Yeah, you definitely look great! It must be that mommy glow! lol Glad you had a good birthday!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! Sounds like it was a good one! :)