One Saturday Casey and I were planning on going to Balboa Park to visit the museums because it is museum month and we get half off, so we asked Janelle and Garth if any of the kids would want to go, so we took everybody that was home (Garin, Ethan, Trevon, Starlee, and Ryden). It was definately an experience taking 5 kids to the museums, what with changing diapers, one of them throwing up, and a little bit of whining : ) We survived though, and everyone had fun.
San Diego Hall of Champions

Being in the San Diego Hall of Champions we were surprised to see so much BYU stuff. They had this wall of fame that had LaVell Edwards, Robbie Bosco, Steve Young, Ty Detmer, and Clay Brown. They also had a BYU helmet on the wall and Ty Detmer's jersey in one of the cases. It's because of all the times we played in the Holiday Bowl in San Diego and because we are like the best school ever : )

Casey and I were on opposite ends of the tank and I could barely see his reflection in the corner when I was taking this picture. I thought it was cool looking.

Ruben H. Fleet Science Center - Tornado Machine

Ethan and Trevon in the Kid Zone

This is a video of me in the hurricane machine. I wasn't having much luck uploading it on the page, but I will soon.
1 comment:
Even though the kids puked, whined, and had messy pants they had a great time! You guys are SO incredibly brave for even taking on 5 at once!! The two of you are awesome!! :-)
Post a Comment