Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hiking Eagle Creek

Nate and Misty invited me to go on a hike with them one day and I thought it sounded fun so I agreed. We ended up going on a 14 mile round trip hike through Eagle Creek, but it was worth it. I couldn't stop taking pictures because everything was so beautiful. These are my favorites.


Some of the creatures we ran into on the hike




Punchbowl Falls



Getting ready to go after a break


This was my favorite wild flower we saw. It just looked so exotic.

A red leaf all by its lonesome
Adalei was smiling all the time. She loved being outside.




At times the path was really rocky
This picture looks like it is the path in front of us, but it actually me taking a picture up the mountainside.

These rocks were naturally concave and convex
Tunnel Falls
It was soo tall I could only take pictures of it in pieces.

Criss-Cross Falls


And we're done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henna, email me the pictures of it in pieces and I can put them together and make a big picture for you. But these pictures are amazing. Great jbo.